Personal data protection policy
Declaration of consent and awareness regarding the processing of personal data
1) Please, after carefully reading the information provided below, decide whether to provide your voluntary, informed and express consent to GOBLEN 1 OOD processing your personal data.
2) To fill out the contact form, create a registration or make an online purchase from pagane.shop, and pagane.bg to GOBLEN 1 OOD, it is necessary to provide your personal data.
Section I Definitions
1) "Personal data" is any information related to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more characteristics specific to the physical, the physiological, genetic, psychic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2) "Processing of personal data": any action or set of actions that the Company performs with respect to personal data by automatic or non-automatic means (such as collecting, recording, organizing, grouping, storing, adapting, updating or correcting, amending , recovery, consulting use, disclosure by transmission or provision, distribution, combination, blocking, deletion, destruction, etc.).
Section II Personal Data Administrator
1) GOBLEN 1 OOD (hereinafter referred to as "GOBLEN 1" or the "Company"), entered in the Commercial Register at the Registration Agency with EIK 203749409, with headquarters and management address in the village of Stara Reka, region Sliven, Georgi Danchev St. 10.
Section III Basis and purposes for collecting, processing and storing your personal data
1) GOBLEN 1 collects and processes the following personal data when filling out a contact form on the pagane.shop and pagane.bg websites:
o Name and surname;
o Bank account;
o Telephone number;
o Cookie data, preferences, online behavior, location: Mandatory (essential) cookies, Performance and functionality cookies, Advertising cookies;
2) GOBLEN 1 collects your personal data for the purpose of:
o Identification of the author of the message;
o Carrying out full correspondence and addressing a reply to the author of the message;
o Receiving and processing orders for the purchase or delivery of goods and services, concluding contracts for the sale and supply of goods and/or services;
o Invoicing and payment management, accounting purposes;
o Informing users and customers about upcoming promotions, advertising and marketing campaigns, raffles, games, etc. The Company collects, processes and stores personal data of individuals who wish to contact the Company through the contact form on the website of The administrator on the basis of Art. 6, par. 1, letter "a" of the Regulation, namely: "the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes";
3) The personal data collected in the register are collected from the person upon receipt of an electronic message from the same and only after providing voluntary and informed consent by the person.
Section IV Principles for the collection and processing of your personal data
1) When processing your personal data, the Company observes the following principles:
o Legality, good faith and transparency;
o Limiting the purposes of processing;
o Compatibility with the purposes of the processing and minimization of the data collected;
o Accuracy and timeliness of the data;
o Limitation of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
o Integrity and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security;
Section V Transfer of personal data to third parties
1) Collected personal data may be transferred to third parties only with the express consent of the subjects of personal data and in compliance with the other conditions stipulated in the current Bulgarian legislation.
Section VI Storage period
1) The personal data of individuals collected and processed in connection with the electronic messages received by them through the Company's website are stored until the goals for which they were collected are achieved or until the consent to provide the personal data is withdrawn - whichever of the two circumstances occurs earlier.
Section VII Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
At any time while we are processing your personal data, you, as the data subject, have the following rights:
1) Right of access – Iyou have the right to know what your personal data is processed by the Company. The administrator provides you, upon request, a free copy of the processed personal data relating to you. When you submit a request by electronic means, the Administrator provides the information in a widely used electronic form.
2) Right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification of your data stored by the Administrator if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3) Right to object - Regarding data that is processed on the basis of "legitimate interest", you have the right at any time and on grounds related to your specific situation to object to the processing. In the event of such an objection, the Administrator is obliged to terminate the processing of your personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or in the event that the data are processed for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
4) Right to deletion ("right to be forgotten") - You have the possibility to request deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
o if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
o if the data subject exercises the right to object and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
o if the processing was unlawful;
o if there is a statutory obligation of the administrator to delete the data;
5) However, the right to erasure does not apply in cases where the data is processed:
o to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
o to comply with a legal obligation that requires processing provided for in Union law or Member State law that applies to the controller or for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers that have been conferred on the controller;
o for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
o for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, insofar as the right to erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the objectives of this processing;
o for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
6) Right to limit processing – In certain circumstances, you can request the Administrator to limit (stop) the processing of your data. Such cases are the need to check the accuracy of the data, the basis for the processing or the legality of their processing.
o You can realize the rights under items 1 - 5 by sending a request/objection to the Company at the following e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The request/objection should contain a statement regarding the circumstance which you wish to exercise and should identify you as the data subject.
7) Right to appeal – In the event that you consider that your data is being processed unlawfully by the controller, you have the right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory authority responsible for the implementation of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the Law on protection of personal data:
o Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection;
o Headquarters and management address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" #2;
o Correspondence address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" #2;
o Telephone: 02 / 915 3 518;
o Website: cpdp.bg
o Email: email@example.com
Section VIII Measures for information security and protection of personal data
1) The company has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data, such as - virus protection, copies for recovery for the period, determination of the registers that will be maintained on electronic media, regulation of access to the registers, determination of deadlines for storage and procedures for destruction of personal data.
Section IX Notification of Changes to this Policy
1) The Administrator reserves the right to make amendments and additions to this Policy. When making changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy, they will be promptly reflected in it and made available to all interested parties on the official websites – pagane.shop and pagane.bg.